"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.",- engages the title quoting The Iron Lady aka Margaret Thatcher. Feminism, confident and powerful women and the most inspiring female figures, such as Elizabeth I, Cleopatra and to my astonishment even Marie Antoinette! The latter is my favourite, I would say. Even though I don't know much about her, alike me, fashion was her passion. Apparently, she liked it dramatically too much for a queen. Can you imagine that that's precisely why she was hated for and mocked at?! How devastating the thought that immense love for fashion and style can lead to ostracism or to have a destructive outcome?! If you still have no idea what I'm talking about, please, do watch this movie. I promise you will enjoy it if luxurious lifestyle is an eye candy for you.
So this is my first post and my thoughts are a bit jumpy at the moment, but I really had to share this topic. It is inspiring, don't you think?
Marie Antoinette by Alexia Sinclair
Good night,
-Laura
-Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment